AXELOS will be launching ‘PRINCE2 Agile’ within a matter of weeks. But what’s in the new product? What will it look like? A large team has been working on this for over a year, and if you would like to be one of the first to get answers to those questions then why not attend this webinar and find out?
This webinar will be presented by Keith Richards, Lead Author and Chief Examiner for PRINCE2 Agile. This is an opportunity to learn about what is in the course and how you can benefit from PRINCE2 Agile.
This session will look at:
• Why combine PRINCE2 with agile?
• What are their respective strengths?
• Where are the two approaches complimentary?
• What are the challenges when combining the two?
• How do you address the common misconceptions of agile and PRINCE2?
• Why PRINCE2 is NOT a ‘traditional’ approach to project management?
• How do you create a culture where they can operate together?
• How do you incorporate Scrum and Kanban?
• Where does the Scrum Master and Product Owner fit in?
• What are the benefits? How will it help your organisation?
• What does the new training course and examination look like?
Currently, there are many concepts that are trying to address the need to manage agile in wider context, but is this reinventing the wheel? PRINCE2 is a proven project management approach and is an industry standard that supports the principles and processes that can take agile to greater heights.
Why not attend and see if PRINCE2 Agile addresses your needs when working in agile environments? You may be surprised by the outcome!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.